What ghost doth pass the narrow confines of thine eyes?
Satin Stitch, Couching for the hairImage from a collage in my sketchbook of my D.C trip.
The eyes are from a painting called "Ginevra de' Benci" by Leonardo da Vinci that's on display in the National Gallery of Art in Washington D.C. I couldn't stop staring at it, the paint work and the flesh tones so delicate and beautiful.I was
- ► 2013 (171)
- ► 2012 (171)
- ► 2011 (146)
- Where Evil Lurks and Tongues Wag
- Christopher Kane Fashion Collection and Embroidery...
- Oh, flipping eck!
- groovy baby
- Retro Craft Corner: Stencil Graffiti Style Embroid...
- Creative Meanderings
- 1970's Mexican Inspired Bedroom
- NY Times Article: Post-Minimal to the Max
- Really, I'm quite obsessed
- Beautiful Japanese Tattoos Especially Koi Fish Tat...
- Art Japanese Tattoos Especially Koi Fish Tattoo De...
- Collection Japanese Tattoos Especially Koi Fish Ta...
- Cool Japanese Tattoos Especially Koi Fish Tattoo D...
- Style Japanese Tattoos Especially Koi Fish Tattoo ...
- Japanese Tattoos Especially Koi Fish Tattoo Design...
- Japanese Tattoos With Image Japanese Koi Fish Tatt...
- Thine eyes
- Sitemap Amazing Tattoo Art
- Link Freinds
- Saturday in Yellow Springs, Ohio
- Lines: I just LURVED his illiac crest
- Seed of Torments
- Skull Embroidery
- ▼ Februari (26)
- ► 2009 (132)
- ► 2008 (96)
- ► 2007 (54)