Sketchbook: Me Bloody Ow
If any of you read Juxtapoz Magazine then you probably recognize the collaged pieces in my sketchbook. Yesterday I played in my sketchbook a bit and then started a new embroidery based on some street art I saw in Ann Arbor.
Talking about Ann Arbor, look what happened to my camo knit graff doll after just a week or two. She got all discombobulated and her face turned white with fright.
- ► 2013 (171)
- ► 2012 (171)
- ► 2011 (146)
- Bunny Art
- Pain might turn me into a Witch
- Art Box: Pickles went Hunting
- Gum Wall: Graffiti Alley Ann Arbor Michigan
- My Dreams are Telling Me Something
- reception tonight EEEEK!
- Street Art Embroidery
- Sketchbook: Me Bloody Ow
- Press Release: Stitched Art Exhibit in Ohio
- Painting on Exterior Plywood
- A room of one's own
- ▼ Oktober (13)
- ► 2009 (132)
- ► 2008 (96)
- ► 2007 (54)