Cancer Voodoo Doll
A friend of the JafaGirls has been diagnosed with Prostrate Cancer so Nancy and I made
a doll with a image of a cancer cell that I printed on fabric, and a pouch to keep it in.
Pins were supplied.
The good news is that it was detected after a psa test and caught early.
There has been some controversy about the psa tests, but I am not sure men who have been diagnosed feel it isn't worth it.
- ► 2013 (171)
- ► 2012 (171)
- ► 2011 (146)
- ► 2010 (162)
- Lazy Sunday Afternoon
- Stuff, Scary and Otherwise
- Guerrilla Art:Okay I admit it
- Cancer Voodoo Doll
- Embroidery:Dinner Guest from Hell (parental guidan...
- Buttons, Paint and Thread
- graffiti alley ann arbor
- William Morris: Myth, Object and the Animal
- Art of Embroidery Stitches
- Creative Cycles: Up and down like a Yo Yo
- ▼ April (12)
- ► 2008 (96)
- ► 2007 (54)