William Morris: Myth, Object and the Animal
It has been a while since I've been to an exhibit that left be gobsmacked.
And this one at the Dayton Art Institute did just that. The quality and craftsmanship was beyond admirable, it was stunning and inspiring.
But it wasn't just that, it was the fact you could hardly believe they were made of glass. I wanted to touch them, photograph them, draw them,drool over them, take one home.
- ► 2013 (171)
- ► 2012 (171)
- ► 2011 (146)
- ► 2010 (162)
- Lazy Sunday Afternoon
- Stuff, Scary and Otherwise
- Guerrilla Art:Okay I admit it
- Cancer Voodoo Doll
- Embroidery:Dinner Guest from Hell (parental guidan...
- Buttons, Paint and Thread
- graffiti alley ann arbor
- William Morris: Myth, Object and the Animal
- Art of Embroidery Stitches
- Creative Cycles: Up and down like a Yo Yo
- ▼ April (12)
- ► 2008 (96)
- ► 2007 (54)