'seed of torments"
embroidery on muslin
Pretty much done on this one. Needs a wee bit more stretching, the bone added and that's it before framing. It's funny how the filled in boxes on the right of the skeleton look like another human form (not intentional). I really like the loose drawing effect for the cross.
Traded Karen aka Jafalass for the FAB quilt she made. She chose the
- ► 2013 (171)
- ► 2012 (171)
- ► 2011 (146)
- Damien Hirst: the art of spin
- Spin Art Painting
- Head Spinning in the Local Loo
- Storytellers and the Travelling Knit Knot StoryBox...
- Sewing with the Ants & Inspiration
- Sketchbook: Sheer Embroidery
- Sketchbook Study: Skull Pencil Drawing
- Lower Back Japanese Tattoo Ideas With Cherry Bloss...
- Fate of the Dolls
- what is old is new and what is new is old
- Fiber Arts
- ▼ April (11)
- ► 2009 (132)
- ► 2008 (96)
- ► 2007 (54)