Sewing with the Ants & Inspiration
Some embroider quietly, some with music but I often like listening to bbc radio documentaries/plays or watching a movie. On my birthday spent late afternoon sewing to a cheesy horror movie. What a groaner!
I also covered a larger ball with red yarn for the yarnbomed/craftbombed tree (inspired by one Bejing Arts Distric in China) in Kings Yard in Yellow Springs.
"Queen of Hearts
- ► 2013 (171)
- ► 2012 (171)
- ► 2011 (146)
- Damien Hirst: the art of spin
- Spin Art Painting
- Head Spinning in the Local Loo
- Storytellers and the Travelling Knit Knot StoryBox...
- Sewing with the Ants & Inspiration
- Sketchbook: Sheer Embroidery
- Sketchbook Study: Skull Pencil Drawing
- Lower Back Japanese Tattoo Ideas With Cherry Bloss...
- Fate of the Dolls
- what is old is new and what is new is old
- Fiber Arts
- ▼ April (11)
- ► 2009 (132)
- ► 2008 (96)
- ► 2007 (54)