a bundle of paradoxes
time to get up and get cracking in the studio.
"The bed is a bundle of paradoxes: we go to it with reluctance, yet we quit it with regret; we make up our minds every night to leave it early, but we make up our bodies every morning to keep it late." Ogden Nash
My Bed by Tracey Emin (yes, an unmade bed)
Woman in Bed by Ron Mueck (giant sculpture)
Embroidery Figure on
- ► 2013 (171)
- a bundle of paradoxes
- Bullion Stitch: YouTube to the Rescue
- Free Friday. Girl with Veggie Escorts Pattern
- Tea Room and Needle Painting
- Needle Painting: bird
- Studio Shelf
- What do feminists look like?
- Free Vintage Embroidery: Girl with Silver Knife
- The Lights are Too Bright
- New Work by Brett Baumgart
- When is a painting finished?
- Cultural Differences: Hairy Mary
- Scrapbook Snippets 1971: Mad About Aprons
- Inspiration and Unusual Results
- War on Women: it's a bitch huh!
- Setting up a Still Life
- Egg Head Wisdom
- Hairy Mary She Was Scary
- OutDoor Art Gallery
- Saucy Craftbombing ,eeeeeeeeeeek where's me smelli...
- Public Art Policy Yellow Springs Council Meeting
- A visit to the Pot Shop
- Respect goes BOTH ways
- ▼ April (24)
- ► 2011 (146)
- ► 2010 (162)
- ► 2009 (132)
- ► 2008 (96)
- ► 2007 (54)