What do feminists look like?
I'm always astonished when I hear someone ask that question. Some of the views are strange, check these one's out.
That anyone has to ask it just goes to show the propaganda has worked ;)
Reductio ad Hitlerum
Photograph of Vintage Embroidery manipulated on adobe with added tie dye, embellished with embroidery and ribbon edging. Quote is R.L.
Media Matters-outrageous claims
- ► 2013 (171)
- a bundle of paradoxes
- Bullion Stitch: YouTube to the Rescue
- Free Friday. Girl with Veggie Escorts Pattern
- Tea Room and Needle Painting
- Needle Painting: bird
- Studio Shelf
- What do feminists look like?
- Free Vintage Embroidery: Girl with Silver Knife
- The Lights are Too Bright
- New Work by Brett Baumgart
- When is a painting finished?
- Cultural Differences: Hairy Mary
- Scrapbook Snippets 1971: Mad About Aprons
- Inspiration and Unusual Results
- War on Women: it's a bitch huh!
- Setting up a Still Life
- Egg Head Wisdom
- Hairy Mary She Was Scary
- OutDoor Art Gallery
- Saucy Craftbombing ,eeeeeeeeeeek where's me smelli...
- Public Art Policy Yellow Springs Council Meeting
- A visit to the Pot Shop
- Respect goes BOTH ways
- ▼ April (24)
- ► 2011 (146)
- ► 2010 (162)
- ► 2009 (132)
- ► 2008 (96)
- ► 2007 (54)