Hot Morning at the Dayton Art Institute
I won't repeat everything Nancy said on our Jafagirl website, but it was HOT. I've never yarnbombed something so fast in my life, faster than you can say,"don't get yer knicker's in a knot", which I did by the way.
knitting, crochet, applique and embroidery on craft felt
We did several installations outdoors, the Hero Tree, lights out front, and the Admiral of the Blue tree which is a nod
- ► 2013 (171)
- Yarnbombed garden gnome
- Retro Corner: Painted Stones Old and New
- Craft Activism and small protest signs
- My Knees Know and Angry Man Attacks Yarnbombs
- East Bay Express:Best Tattoo Shop 2012!
- Hot Morning at the Dayton Art Institute
- What Represents YOU!
- Craft Felt Magic
- Felt Tongues and Pens and crafty stuff
- Lazy Day Doodles and Sigara börek
- Holiday Vacation
- ▼ Juli (11)
- ► 2011 (146)
- ► 2010 (162)
- ► 2009 (132)
- ► 2008 (96)
- ► 2007 (54)