My Knees Know and Angry Man Attacks Yarnbombs
I can now attest to the fact that the bike trail in Yellow Springs, Ohio does indeed go uphill both ways, phew! What a glorious trail to ride my new trike bike and so lucky to have it nearby.
According to a couple of eye witnesses, 6:30am Friday morning a clean cut looking young man in his mid thirties wielding a knife was marching down Xenia Avenue angrily hacking down every
- ► 2013 (171)
- Yarnbombed garden gnome
- Retro Corner: Painted Stones Old and New
- Craft Activism and small protest signs
- My Knees Know and Angry Man Attacks Yarnbombs
- East Bay Express:Best Tattoo Shop 2012!
- Hot Morning at the Dayton Art Institute
- What Represents YOU!
- Craft Felt Magic
- Felt Tongues and Pens and crafty stuff
- Lazy Day Doodles and Sigara börek
- Holiday Vacation
- ▼ Juli (11)
- ► 2011 (146)
- ► 2010 (162)
- ► 2009 (132)
- ► 2008 (96)
- ► 2007 (54)