Copyright Infringement: Fusse Studios in Miami
Fusse Studios is a 3,000 sq.ft Professional Photography/Videography Studio, Event Venue, & Art Gallery
A cropped version of my painting was used to promote an event on their company fb page.
and was sent out to over 14,000 fb users.
The event was also promoted on tropicult
(which the admin removed as soon as I let them know-thank you)
My first communication was via fb messaging
- YS-OPOLY event and Caught Yarnbombing
- How your images can become an orphan work
- Francesca was the BEST model
- Oh my, this ARTS org should know better.
- I am NOT Damien Hirst
- Another One of my Spin Art paintings on YET anothe...
- How did my spin art painting end up on a record la...
- Skull painting used as a LIV Nightclub Branding Im...
- Butterfly Blue
- Blue Skies and Poppies:Being Thankful
- New Work by Brett Baumgart
- Copyright Infringement: Fusse Studios in Miami
- BookMarks and YS-Opoly Pre Launch Party
- Copyright Theft: Gargoyle Painting
- Etsy Seller LaMiaCasa Busted Again
- Copyright Infringement: Nunu Assumes My Painting i...
- Been a Stressful Few Days
- Copyright Infringement: The Forum Company South Af...
- BUSTED Image Theft: My Heart painting used on a bo...
- Image Theft: Skull Painting on MySpace Page
- Copyright Infringement: NIPIC user claims my graff...
- Zearle Youthful Folly Album Cover is my photograph...
- Image Theft: Blingee and ETSY and Another Michael
- what is that big red bird doing in the tree
- Mrs.FLuck in a Cluck
- Graffiti Artists and Photographers are being RIPPE...
- Gallery uses ripped off photograph to sell as Scho...
- Figuring Things Out
- Studio Shots: Inspiration
- Sunday Stitches
- Not Getting It
- Life Drawing: Tattoo Model
- New Work by Danielle Silva!
- ▼ Mei (33)
- ► 2012 (171)
- ► 2011 (146)
- ► 2010 (162)
- ► 2009 (132)
- ► 2008 (96)
- ► 2007 (54)