Zearle Youthful Folly Album Cover is my photograph of my painting
UPDATE: May 17, 2013
The image has been removed for viewing by the website until the issue is resolved.
Meantime I really don't know how many of the cd's were sold or distributed.
I was doing a search today and discovered Zearl Youthful Folly used my painting of my daughter for their album cover.
Anybody recognize this painting, YES, it's mine, and so is the photograph of it. The
- YS-OPOLY event and Caught Yarnbombing
- How your images can become an orphan work
- Francesca was the BEST model
- Oh my, this ARTS org should know better.
- I am NOT Damien Hirst
- Another One of my Spin Art paintings on YET anothe...
- How did my spin art painting end up on a record la...
- Skull painting used as a LIV Nightclub Branding Im...
- Butterfly Blue
- Blue Skies and Poppies:Being Thankful
- New Work by Brett Baumgart
- Copyright Infringement: Fusse Studios in Miami
- BookMarks and YS-Opoly Pre Launch Party
- Copyright Theft: Gargoyle Painting
- Etsy Seller LaMiaCasa Busted Again
- Copyright Infringement: Nunu Assumes My Painting i...
- Been a Stressful Few Days
- Copyright Infringement: The Forum Company South Af...
- BUSTED Image Theft: My Heart painting used on a bo...
- Image Theft: Skull Painting on MySpace Page
- Copyright Infringement: NIPIC user claims my graff...
- Zearle Youthful Folly Album Cover is my photograph...
- Image Theft: Blingee and ETSY and Another Michael
- what is that big red bird doing in the tree
- Mrs.FLuck in a Cluck
- Graffiti Artists and Photographers are being RIPPE...
- Gallery uses ripped off photograph to sell as Scho...
- Figuring Things Out
- Studio Shots: Inspiration
- Sunday Stitches
- Not Getting It
- Life Drawing: Tattoo Model
- New Work by Danielle Silva!
- ▼ Mei (33)
- ► 2012 (171)
- ► 2011 (146)
- ► 2010 (162)
- ► 2009 (132)
- ► 2008 (96)
- ► 2007 (54)