Copyright Lawsuit BuzzFeed and Man fired from Job he Invented
Marie Kazalai at Artist Marketing Resources shared a link with me about a current lawsuit against BuzzFeed by a photographer.
Buzzfeed is estimated as a $200 million dollar company by the Wall Street Journal and makes it's money from advertizing.
The photographer was asked why he is asking so much and he should get a life(which is a drop in the bucket compared to the income this company makes
- Sunday Snaps: Ground Horse
- Classical Drawing and Hair
- Copyright: Twisted Wire Face
- Copyright: what a peaCOCK- up
- Yarnbombing at the Corner Cone
- Spin Art Theatre: NOT a Damien Hirst Butterfly
- Experimenting on photoshop: Spin Art Arrow
- Sunday Snaps: Stone and Brick
- Nice Try but it's still my art
- Copyright Lawsuit BuzzFeed and Man fired from Job ...
- Copyright: It's not a DREAM, it's a nightmare
- New work by Danielle Silva
- What a Yarn with Banksy and Planking on a Yarnbomb...
- Feast for the Eyes
- Time to Vote!
- Image Licence: Yes, I have something to say UK Art...
- Life Drawing: Such a Struggle
- Drawing and Yarnbombing
- Award Winning Artist discovers her painting used o...
- Spin Art on Design Portfolio? Chicago Art Festival...
- New Tattoos by Matt Decker and a Custom Bike Helmu...
- Strolling down to Street Fair
- The NOT Damien Hirst Painting AGAIN: Art in Motion...
- Who cares about YOUR copyright?
- Not Jackson Pollock either
- Copyright:Well this just takes the CAKE-Someone el...
- Artist and Congressman fighting copyright Piracy o...
- This is what happens when a fundamentalist takes p...
- Draconian Brutality and Turmoil in Turkey: It's no...
- Copyright: What is it with Family Holiday Net
- ▼ Juni (30)
- ► 2012 (171)
- ► 2011 (146)
- ► 2010 (162)
- ► 2009 (132)
- ► 2008 (96)
- ► 2007 (54)