Sunday Snaps: Stone and Brick
There is something about country drives that are so soothing to the soul and last week I saw this graveyard statue when we were driving through Beavercreek Ohio.
Talking about soothing I won't pretend things have been soothing lately. The constant theft of so much of my work has been very damaging to my creative incentive and pretty depressing. Suffice it to say that
- Sunday Snaps: Ground Horse
- Classical Drawing and Hair
- Copyright: Twisted Wire Face
- Copyright: what a peaCOCK- up
- Yarnbombing at the Corner Cone
- Spin Art Theatre: NOT a Damien Hirst Butterfly
- Experimenting on photoshop: Spin Art Arrow
- Sunday Snaps: Stone and Brick
- Nice Try but it's still my art
- Copyright Lawsuit BuzzFeed and Man fired from Job ...
- Copyright: It's not a DREAM, it's a nightmare
- New work by Danielle Silva
- What a Yarn with Banksy and Planking on a Yarnbomb...
- Feast for the Eyes
- Time to Vote!
- Image Licence: Yes, I have something to say UK Art...
- Life Drawing: Such a Struggle
- Drawing and Yarnbombing
- Award Winning Artist discovers her painting used o...
- Spin Art on Design Portfolio? Chicago Art Festival...
- New Tattoos by Matt Decker and a Custom Bike Helmu...
- Strolling down to Street Fair
- The NOT Damien Hirst Painting AGAIN: Art in Motion...
- Who cares about YOUR copyright?
- Not Jackson Pollock either
- Copyright:Well this just takes the CAKE-Someone el...
- Artist and Congressman fighting copyright Piracy o...
- This is what happens when a fundamentalist takes p...
- Draconian Brutality and Turmoil in Turkey: It's no...
- Copyright: What is it with Family Holiday Net
- ▼ Juni (30)
- ► 2012 (171)
- ► 2011 (146)
- ► 2010 (162)
- ► 2009 (132)
- ► 2008 (96)
- ► 2007 (54)