Art Under Attack but taking offence doesn't mean one can
claim special rights, or the right to be rude, to defame, to insult, to censor, or threaten with charges of sexual harassment.
Some people all too easily feel comfortable claiming sexual harassment because they don't like someone's art( As a REAL victim of abuse I find this to be a travesty but that's another story.
Art on Trial
Here is what happened when one woman found this painting
- ► 2013 (171)
- Charles Manson! A Quick Peek from the Shop!
- Embroidery and Embossing Foil
- Scrapbook Snippets 1970: Should Men Wear Makeup a...
- Yarnbombed Mannequin starts Obscenity Kerfuffle
- Studio Shots and Sun Shadows
- New Tattoo by Brett Baumgart!
- embroidery on metal
- Tattoo Fever!
- Free Art Friday: Girl onThe Wire and all this Graf...
- Master Manipulations in Art
- So sad and wanted to gag
- Even a Child Could paint that
- Art Under Attack but taking offence doesn't mean o...
- Scrapbook Snippets 1971: Fashion, Reggae & Art
- Crochet : the new, the old, the new
- International Women's Day and Protest
- "Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war"
- craft vs Art: street art stencil in stitch
- I have a say too
- ▼ Maret (20)
- ► 2011 (146)
- ► 2010 (162)
- ► 2009 (132)
- ► 2008 (96)
- ► 2007 (54)