International Women's Day and Protest
Is today, and here is a link about it. The theme this year is Empower Rural Women-End Hunger and Poverty. Some are choosing to focus on other themes or participate in a protest such as #govtfreevjj-story here.
Felt Cervix pattern available here.
Oil Painting, wire, mirror, box
Fun-da-men-tal.ism n. A usually religious movement or point of view characterized by a return
- ► 2013 (171)
- Charles Manson! A Quick Peek from the Shop!
- Embroidery and Embossing Foil
- Scrapbook Snippets 1970: Should Men Wear Makeup a...
- Yarnbombed Mannequin starts Obscenity Kerfuffle
- Studio Shots and Sun Shadows
- New Tattoo by Brett Baumgart!
- embroidery on metal
- Tattoo Fever!
- Free Art Friday: Girl onThe Wire and all this Graf...
- Master Manipulations in Art
- So sad and wanted to gag
- Even a Child Could paint that
- Art Under Attack but taking offence doesn't mean o...
- Scrapbook Snippets 1971: Fashion, Reggae & Art
- Crochet : the new, the old, the new
- International Women's Day and Protest
- "Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war"
- craft vs Art: street art stencil in stitch
- I have a say too
- ▼ Maret (20)
- ► 2011 (146)
- ► 2010 (162)
- ► 2009 (132)
- ► 2008 (96)
- ► 2007 (54)