I have a say too
$2000-all proceeds go to planned parenthood
I am putting two pieces in the women's voices out loud show, a vagina flower called "privatorium mr.sanitorium, and with jafapal nancy's insistence, the embroidery photo "chill daddy'o." Both are a direct response to recent events. I never thought we would have to talk about this, but HERE we are.
It has played three major roles in
- ► 2013 (171)
- Charles Manson! A Quick Peek from the Shop!
- Embroidery and Embossing Foil
- Scrapbook Snippets 1970: Should Men Wear Makeup a...
- Yarnbombed Mannequin starts Obscenity Kerfuffle
- Studio Shots and Sun Shadows
- New Tattoo by Brett Baumgart!
- embroidery on metal
- Tattoo Fever!
- Free Art Friday: Girl onThe Wire and all this Graf...
- Master Manipulations in Art
- So sad and wanted to gag
- Even a Child Could paint that
- Art Under Attack but taking offence doesn't mean o...
- Scrapbook Snippets 1971: Fashion, Reggae & Art
- Crochet : the new, the old, the new
- International Women's Day and Protest
- "Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war"
- craft vs Art: street art stencil in stitch
- I have a say too
- ▼ Maret (20)
- ► 2011 (146)
- ► 2010 (162)
- ► 2009 (132)
- ► 2008 (96)
- ► 2007 (54)