So sad and wanted to gag
I did this painting a LONG time ago and it was based on a news story of a woman pointing to her face and explaining to the reporter that her boyfriend didn't mean it, he really loved her and bought her roses. Guess who was standing by as she said this, yea, the boyfriend. I just wanted to gag.
At the Women in The World Conference one panel discussed how violence against women is sweeping
- ► 2013 (171)
- Charles Manson! A Quick Peek from the Shop!
- Embroidery and Embossing Foil
- Scrapbook Snippets 1970: Should Men Wear Makeup a...
- Yarnbombed Mannequin starts Obscenity Kerfuffle
- Studio Shots and Sun Shadows
- New Tattoo by Brett Baumgart!
- embroidery on metal
- Tattoo Fever!
- Free Art Friday: Girl onThe Wire and all this Graf...
- Master Manipulations in Art
- So sad and wanted to gag
- Even a Child Could paint that
- Art Under Attack but taking offence doesn't mean o...
- Scrapbook Snippets 1971: Fashion, Reggae & Art
- Crochet : the new, the old, the new
- International Women's Day and Protest
- "Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war"
- craft vs Art: street art stencil in stitch
- I have a say too
- ▼ Maret (20)
- ► 2011 (146)
- ► 2010 (162)
- ► 2009 (132)
- ► 2008 (96)
- ► 2007 (54)