A peek at Kehinde Wiley
The Virgin Martyr St. Cecilia
Image Source CC Wiki
by Kehinde Wiley
I've seen his work in the real and they're really beautiful and because of their size also have a majestic presence.
"The artist describes his approach as "interrogating the notion of the master painter, at once critical and complicit." Wiley’s figurative paintings "quote historical sources and position
- ► 2013 (171)
- In the Shadow of Wennut and the Stillness of Stitc...
- Defying the Morality Police
- Humiliating Revelations
- She don't Trust Me
- hoot! hoot!
- oooooo, that sticky brown stuff and a crisis in Ne...
- Free Art Friday Art and Embroidery Pattern
- Public Art and Inspiring Children
- Business of Art and Elitism
- New Work by Matt Decker and Brett Baumgart
- Body Beautiful, Colour and Stitch
- In the Mint Garden with Mr. Twombly
- A peek at Kehinde Wiley
- Strange question about artists
- Creativity, The Brain & The Muse
- Hand Embroidery : A bird for Mr. B
- A Bird Builds its Nest
- He went Dotty
- Exhibit at the Little Art Theatre
- ▼ Mei (19)
- ► 2011 (146)
- ► 2010 (162)
- ► 2009 (132)
- ► 2008 (96)
- ► 2007 (54)