He went Dotty
and I am not talking about Damien Hirst
but Jim Deitz and his need to paint dots. Of course he had to paint his own, he doesn't have a factory of painters to do his dots.
We, as in the jafagirls, had our moment with dots and did a dotty wotty pole quite a few moons ago.
Of course as with everything, dots are not a NEW idea, and certainly not on houses.
Just check out the dotty wotty
- ► 2013 (171)
- In the Shadow of Wennut and the Stillness of Stitc...
- Defying the Morality Police
- Humiliating Revelations
- She don't Trust Me
- hoot! hoot!
- oooooo, that sticky brown stuff and a crisis in Ne...
- Free Art Friday Art and Embroidery Pattern
- Public Art and Inspiring Children
- Business of Art and Elitism
- New Work by Matt Decker and Brett Baumgart
- Body Beautiful, Colour and Stitch
- In the Mint Garden with Mr. Twombly
- A peek at Kehinde Wiley
- Strange question about artists
- Creativity, The Brain & The Muse
- Hand Embroidery : A bird for Mr. B
- A Bird Builds its Nest
- He went Dotty
- Exhibit at the Little Art Theatre
- ▼ Mei (19)
- ► 2011 (146)
- ► 2010 (162)
- ► 2009 (132)
- ► 2008 (96)
- ► 2007 (54)