Public Art and Inspiring Children
Jafapal Nancy and I put up a new yarnbomb in town, and brits will recognize it ;) More about it here. Told ya I love my marmite.
Above Magazine featured one of our yarnbombs in an article by Sass Brown.
I love this, so sweet.
Mills Lawn students were inspired by our textile totems and did this in front of their school. Deb Housh led the effort in her classes on Urban Design.
- ► 2013 (171)
- In the Shadow of Wennut and the Stillness of Stitc...
- Defying the Morality Police
- Humiliating Revelations
- She don't Trust Me
- hoot! hoot!
- oooooo, that sticky brown stuff and a crisis in Ne...
- Free Art Friday Art and Embroidery Pattern
- Public Art and Inspiring Children
- Business of Art and Elitism
- New Work by Matt Decker and Brett Baumgart
- Body Beautiful, Colour and Stitch
- In the Mint Garden with Mr. Twombly
- A peek at Kehinde Wiley
- Strange question about artists
- Creativity, The Brain & The Muse
- Hand Embroidery : A bird for Mr. B
- A Bird Builds its Nest
- He went Dotty
- Exhibit at the Little Art Theatre
- ▼ Mei (19)
- ► 2011 (146)
- ► 2010 (162)
- ► 2009 (132)
- ► 2008 (96)
- ► 2007 (54)