Creativity, The Brain & The Muse
Blog visitor Treena (thanks) shared a wonderful link from an news article titled Why Preserve Van Gogh's Palette? It's a fascinating peek at how master artists arranged their colours on their palettes and what it says about their working method.
© RMN / H. Lewandowski
What Delacroix's Palette says about him.
Creativity and the Brain
Meanwhile in Jafabrit's Studio,since my muse
- ► 2013 (171)
- In the Shadow of Wennut and the Stillness of Stitc...
- Defying the Morality Police
- Humiliating Revelations
- She don't Trust Me
- hoot! hoot!
- oooooo, that sticky brown stuff and a crisis in Ne...
- Free Art Friday Art and Embroidery Pattern
- Public Art and Inspiring Children
- Business of Art and Elitism
- New Work by Matt Decker and Brett Baumgart
- Body Beautiful, Colour and Stitch
- In the Mint Garden with Mr. Twombly
- A peek at Kehinde Wiley
- Strange question about artists
- Creativity, The Brain & The Muse
- Hand Embroidery : A bird for Mr. B
- A Bird Builds its Nest
- He went Dotty
- Exhibit at the Little Art Theatre
- ▼ Mei (19)
- ► 2011 (146)
- ► 2010 (162)
- ► 2009 (132)
- ► 2008 (96)
- ► 2007 (54)