In the News: When Corporations Profit from Infringing Copyright and joining an Artists Union
Sam Levin from the East Bay Express has written a lengthy article, When Corporations Want Profits, They Don't Ask For Permission.
Sad to say one or two of the companies listed in the article have used my work for promotional purposes.
The article also includes information about Copyright Collaborative, created by my lawyer Emily Danchuk.
"I'm trying to unionize artists. A lot of them
- 5 Favorite Tattoo Design Inspiration
- The Meaning Of Japanese Dragon Tattoo Designs
- Beautiful Butterfly Tattoo Design Inspiration
- Hand Embroidery Transfer Methods
- 5 Tattoo Designs Inspiration For Women
- Female With Lower Back Tribal Tattoo Design
- The Meaning Of Lotus Flower Tattoo Design
- Koi Fish Tattoo Design For Girl
- In the News: When Corporations Profit from Infring...
- Why I LOVE Posterman Paint Markers
- Photography: Fruit in a Bowl and Tea Time
- Winter Storm and Hilarious Weather Alert
- A Major Case of Pareidolia
- ▼ Januari (13)
- ► 2013 (171)
- ► 2012 (171)
- ► 2011 (146)
- ► 2010 (162)
- ► 2009 (132)
- ► 2008 (96)
- ► 2007 (54)